It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
Student Arrival Procedures†
Students will not be allowed to enter the building until 7:30 AM.†
- Students eating breakfast will report to the Cafeteria.
- 6th and 7th grade students not eating breakfast will report to the gym and sit on their assigned side of the gym in the bleachers.
- 8th grade students not eating breakfast will report to the courtyard.
- On rainy days, 8th grade students not eating breakfast will stand in the hallway adjacent to the courtyard.
- Students may begin reporting to class at 7:55 AM.† The tardy bell beginning the school day will ring at 8:05.
- Students who are late but arrive before 8:15 will report to 1st period and be marked tardy.† Students who arrive after 8:15 will need to report to the attendance clerk and sign in.
- All students arriving on a late bus will need to report to the attendance clerk and receive a pass to class.
Student Dismissal Procedures†
The bell ending the school day will ring at 3:22 PM.†
- Gym Students will be escorted to the cafeteria by Coach Hopkins or Coach Pope.
- There will be an announcement to dismiss carpool students and walkers.
- Front car riders will exit out of the front door.
- Band car riders will exit out of the band room door.
- Walkers will exit out of the side doors across from the courtyard on each side of the school.
- The 8th grade team will alternate duty days in the cafeteria.† Teachers reporting to cafeteria will leave students with other teachers on the 8th grade hall.
- A PA announcement will be made for athletes to report to the gym.
- All band students playing the flute, piccolo, clarinet, or percussion will store their band instruments or other necessary materials in their lockers after class.
- 6th and 7th period band students are to take their instruments with them after class.
- Buses will be dismissed from classrooms by bus number over the PA system.
- Any bus left at 4:00 will report to the bus lot to the Administrator on duty.
- 6th and 7th grade students will go to lockers at approximately 3:15 and report back to their 7th period class.† 8th grade students will have their last locker break before 7th period.