It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
Drop off / Pick up Procedures
In an effort to keep all students safe, we ask that students not be dropped off before 7:30 am, so that they can be properly supervised.† We also ask that all car riders be dropped off in the designated car line area.† When students are dropped off in car line, please pull to the end of the curb.††This allows us to load and unload students quickly and efficiently; which minimizes the amount of time parents will spend in car line.† Side streets and parking lots adjacent to the school are not permissible drop off and† pick up areas. Our goal is to keep all students safe.
Students will not be allowed to enter the building until 7:30 AM.†
- Students eating breakfast will report to the Cafeteria.
- 6th and 7th grade students not eating breakfast will report to the gym and sit on their assigned side of the gym in the bleachers.
- 8th grade students not eating breakfast will report to the courtyard.
- On rainy days, 8th grade students not eating breakfast will stand in the hallway adjacent to the courtyard.
- Students may begin reporting to class at 7:50 AM.† The tardy bell beginning the school day will ring at 8:00.
- Students who are late but arrive before 8:15 will report to 1st period and be marked tardy.† Students who arrive after 8:15 will need to report to the attendance clerk and sign in.
- All students arriving on a late bus will need to report to the attendance clerk and receive a pass to class.
Student Dismissal Procedures†
The bell ending the school day will ring at 3:31 PM.†There will be an announcement to dismiss carpool students and walkers.
- Front car riders will exit out of the front door.
- Band car riders will exit out of the band room door.
- Walkers will exit out of the side doors across from the courtyard on each side of the school.
- A PA announcement will be made for athletes to report to the gym.
- All band students playing the flute, piccolo, clarinet, or percussion will store their band instruments or other necessary materials in their lockers after class.
- 6th and 7th period band students are to take their instruments with them after class.
- Buses will be dismissed from classrooms by bus number over the PA system.
- Any bus left at 4:00 will report to the bus lot to the Administrator on duty.
- 6th and 7th grade students will go to lockers at approximately 3:15 and report back to their 8th period class.† 8th grade students will have their last locker break before 8th period.